By using the Photo Collection API, users can upload/obtain photos and videos onto/from the cloud.
Resources : REST
- Photo Collection is a service which automatically stores photos taken with smartphones on the cloud and enables their classification. Users can enjoy the photos via multi-devices such as tablets and PCs.
- By using the Photo Collection API, users can upload/retrieve photos and videos onto/from the cloud.
The following IFs are available. See the specification document for details.
|1||Check available space||Maximum space size and available space for a user can be checked.|
|2||Upload||Users can upload photos and videos onto the Photo Collection service. For photos, max. 30MB, and for videos, max. 100MB can be uploaded.|
|3||Obtain ID list of contents||Users can obtain content info. for images, videos, etc. (ID, file name, size, uploaded date & time, updated date & time, etc.). Content info. can be obtained as a difference. Obtained IDs are used to obtain content data.|
|4||Obtain content deletion history||History of deletion of contents can be obtained. By comparing the already obtained content ID and content deletion history, the user's content can be updated.|
|5||Obtain content info. (Original/Resized), (Thumbnail)||Image and video contents (original/resized) stored by a user can be obtained. To obtain them, please specify the content IDs. Thumbnails can be obtained as a list.|
|6||Obtain ID list of contents (With tag details)||In addition to the image and video content info., tag info. can be obtained.|
|7||Obtain tag ID list||Tag info., (people, events, year/month, locations, preference) set by a user can be obtained.|
By using the IFs, you can e.g. incorporate and process photos from the Photo Collection in your drawing app and view photos taken with your camera app via the Photo Collection app.
*There is also an IF that enables acquisition and editing of tags associated with photos. If you wish to use it, please refer to the specification document.
- When you want to upload photos and videos onto the cloud By checking available space for a user by using the Check available space IF and by using the Upload IF, contents can be uploaded.
- When you want to view photos in the cloud as thumbnails By obtaining the ID list of contents by using the Obtain ID list of contents and by specifying content IDs on the Obtain content info. (Thumbnail) IF, thumbnails can be obtained.
- When you want to view enlarged photos stored in the cloud By obtaining the ID list of contents by using the Obtain ID list of contents and by specifying content IDs on the Obtain content info. (Original/Resized) IF, the original or resized images can be obtained.
- When you want to classify photos with tags By obtaining a tag list by using the Obtain tag ID list IF and by specifying tag IDs on the Obtain ID list of contents (With tag details) IF, a list of content IDs corresponding to the tags can be obtained.