Services provided by DOCOMO
Kisekae (Customization of the screen image of docomo Palette UI)
- For docomo Palette UI Kisekae, a list of image data sizes supporting 3 screen sizes（WVGA, QHD, HD）is specified. In case only 1 size of content data is prepared, how is it displayed on the actual terminals?
Terminals supporting Kisekae
- Where can I find a list of terminals to which docomo Palette UI supporting Kisekae is pre-installed?
- When I tried to download Machi-chara contents, ‘Error code: 3’ was displayed in the notification area of the terminal and the contents could not be downloaded. What was the cause of this?
- Is it possible to use Machi-chara contents on dtabs?
- Please indicate the vertical and horizontal sizes of image data used to create Machi-chara contents.
- Are the vertical and horizontal sizes of image data used to create Machi-chara contents automatically enlarged/reduced for each terminal?
- In case contents set as ‘re-distribution restricted’ are attached to mail and transmitted to smartphones as sp mode mail, will the attached contents be protected?
- Deco Mé (Deco Mail) pictographs downloaded from the site are not displayed on the Deco Mé input palette of sp mode mail, thus they cannot be used. What should I do?
- Is the HTML tag for Deco Mail (Android) supported in sp mode different from that supported in imode?
- How are the Deco Mé templates (Android) for sp mode provided to users?