Placing on dMenu
- What do I need to do to distribute apps created for Windows Mobile®?
- What can be created as apps for Windows Mobile®?
- I have Visual Studio® 2008 Standard. Can I develop apps for Windows Mobile®?
- Can I develop apps for T-01A（HT-01A, HT-02A）with Windows Mobile®6 SDK Standard?
- Is it possible for one app for Windows Mobile® to invoke other apps for Windows Mobile®?
- From apps for Windows Mobile®, is it only to specific servers (i.e. servers distributing apps) that network communication can be performed?
- Is it possible to share data between apps for Windows Mobile®?
- When an app for Windows Mobile® is used for the first time, a warming message is displayed before start-up. Why?
- Please explain how to distribute apps for Windows Mobile® and how to install them on the mobile phone side.
- Is it possible to operate software created for Windows® for PCs on Windows Mobile®?
- What happens if a call or mail is terminated while apps for Windows Mobile® are operating?
- What format is supported for image and voice files with Windows Mobile®?
- Is vibration operable on the app side for Windows Mobile®?
Disclosure of information
- Is information such as apps development guide for Windows Mobile® available?
- Where should I contact for questions other than the FAQs above?
- Please explain how to reference a phonebook inside a mobile phone from apps for Windows Mobile®. Also, is it possible to directly make a call (call origination by dialing) from apps for Windows Mobile®?